June 12, 2010

Guiltiness on lunch time

Often when pay-day was about to come, me with my office friends wanted to have a special lunch, something different to what we have on a daily basis (like...home-cooked meal, jollibee,mc do, mang pepe, food court, jolli jeeps etc.).

Same thing happened last Friday and this time we are on Glorietta for the searchh of what we want. After a number of restaurant passed we ended up at a Western style resto. As i checked the menu...OMG the price are ranging from P 400.00 - P 1,000.00 per menu per preson.

Heartbeat momentarily stop and things starts to go slow...and when they placed their order, words came-out effortless in my mouth..."FUCK what am I doing?!, this is crazy!!!

I'm married with one child. I'm earning well but not too much. I can buy a lot of things which are more useful for a married man and a father like me.

Still the dine persuaded... the food are great and share the bill after. But still the question remains in my head, WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment