October 08, 2010

why me?


why do you abandon me? answer  me.
why did you leave me in a shoe box?
why am i in detox?

why did you hide to me? lie to me?
why did you do those things to despite me?
why me?

why am i feeling kind a strange?
why do i have to change?
why do i feel  like i wanna wild and go chase?

why do they say i’m the rage?
why do they? why do they?
why do they do what they always say?
why do they? why do they?

why is it bothering  you? why you into blues?
why choose another team while the lakers cant loose?
why will you allow it to? why would they acknowledge you?
tell me.

why am i asking you? i don’t know.
why?
cause would you? would you answer me?

why the earth is round instead of flat?
why is the fasten spits call a spat?
why do we have spas? Why is there envy?
why did it die my little tamagotchi?

well that’s how it is
if you got no songs to play, got no words to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment