October 15, 2010

we’ve been tricked


at our building bazaar a magician is trying to sell his magic gadgets by showcasing his tricks. we are astonished on what we saw, so i including two of my friends bought the magic set. the set includes 5 magic tricks; flying card/coin, money trick, handkerchief trick and a magic card.

on the course of our tutorial we started to realized what we just did is the most stupid act of the day. a more stupid feeling start to came out when you find out what amazed you earlier is a bunch of hoax.  

“it will not be called a trick for nothing”

but since we already bought this stupid stuff, i have no choice but to enjoy this by bragging it at home.

first target: my wife…and the first magic would be the “money trick”. my execution sucks but still i able to amazed her.

second target: my sister…second magic is the “money trick” again. at the middle of my act i forgot what i suppose to do, so i discontinue, both of us laugh and i am dumb.

third target: my younger brother…magic is “money trick” again-again. bad-bad execution making my brother see how does the so be magic is done. fail.

fourth target: my mom…magic is “money trick” again-again-again. at least this time the execution is better so i impressed her.

i want to make a magical impression so i pull out my last act…”the flying coin/card trick”. but as i prepare the gadget i noticed that it is already broke.

sorry me. no magician impression  for today.

first day in the morning tomorrow…magic set will be return.

No comments:

Post a Comment