November 28, 2010

good times


i been wanting to write this from the moment we checked out but i just can't due to my busy schedule. but this experience is worth looking back and this is the best way to keep it.

so i must...

i had been to SOGO. i had been to VICTORIA. i had been to PARADIS. i had been to ANITO.

but last november 13, 2010 was the best. me with four of my best buds had checked-in in one of the most luxurious hotel in the metro, SOFITEL. and take note unlike my first hotels cheked-in this is not a 3-4 hours stay(short-time...hehe),  its two (2) days and one (1) night. expensive indeed but thanks to my good physique friend we don't have to pay anything.

actually the best part here is not the room nor the food but the old times kalokohan. after 7 years of being apart i never imagine we can do this again, just like in high school...kantsawan, laugh trip, inuman, kwentuhan at ka-emohan. i almost forgot married na pala ako at tatay na. but at least i experience relaxation once in a while. thanks to my wife for letting me come.

good times.   

No comments:

Post a Comment