January 26, 2011

3 weeks

3 weeks had passed for 2011 but still i haven’t received any work assignment from my company. isn’t that great?, well i’m telling you its not always the case. imagine yourself being stagnant for more than 9 hours everyday, thinking and doing stuff just to exhaust your suppose to be working hours, to walk around all day seeing your boss face knowing your compensating from them without doing anything for the company.

being idle most of the time is not a very good hobby. with this, you have more time reminiscing  bad issues with other people, additional time to look at yourself to find unwanted changes happening to you (e.g. weight you gain, out-fashioned hair, clothing  and gadgets etc.) hence you spend modifying things as it pleased you and so on and so for...

actually the thing i worry the most is my career. what would i offer employers on my succeeding job. what if they ask me... “so mr. bla...bla...bla what do you do on your previous job?” would i say...i read books, i listen to my mp3, i play psp, we eat/chat/play and wait till six pm then we go home or just simply say “NONE”. Possibly after hearing these words, interviewer will say “oh! that’s great you are paid for doing nothing!, maybe you can tell me the address and the name of your company for me to apply therein”.  then i’m doomed, maybe they can find someone else to replace me even before i can find a new job.

you see...how being idle makes me nuts. its only 3 weeks but then i’m able to imagine this kind of things.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that my then-idle experience is over! Now it's pretty ironic that I miss being "stagnant" even for just a little while --a pause from 365/24/7 workforce in the navy.

    ReplyDelete